Some of the questions that must be answered by the implementation strategy are the following:
- Where should the Assigned Senior Manager be positioned in the organisation?
- Do we need more than one assigned senior manager for the organisation?
- Do we need a fulltime employment equity manager?
- How have you configured EE implementation in your organisation ?
- What successes have you attained as a result of this configuration ?
- What challenges have you encountered as a result of such configuration ?
You are welcome to join in on this conversation.Click here for a blog post on How to develop an Employment Equity Implementation Strategy.